I am writing to tell you of an exciting opportunity Eagle Academy has been given. Our sponsor, Buckeye Community Hope Foundation, has offered the elementary campus a new charter beginning with the 2014-2015 school year.
Our K-5 learners will now be a part of the new REACH Academy. REACH stands for "Responsible, Educated, Accountable, Community of Helpers".
What does this mean for you and your children?
* Increased educational opportunities
* A renewed mission and vision
* Curriculum that promotes community involvement, outreach, and service learning
What is staying the same?
* REACH Academy will continue to be under the leadership of Ms. Shannon Kane
* Much of her staff will return for the 2014-15 school year
* Students -- our goal is to keep all of our current students and continue to work with them to build on their successes
* We will continue to serve students in Kindergarten through Grade 5
* Location -- we will remain at 2014 Consaul St.
* Transportation -- yellow bus service with continue to be offered
* Eagle Academy Secondary will remain at 1430 Idaho Street and be there to enroll your students when they are ready to enter grade 6 and continue on to Graduation Day!
What will be new?
* A new name means new school colors, a new logo, and a new mascot
* Family and Parental Involvement -- new opportunities to participate
* Our Five Pillars: Responsibility, Education, Accountability, Character, and Helping
* A new level of excitement as we prepare for these changes in our educational community
We welcome your feedback and questions regarding this opportunity. Please contact me directly at 419-474-3235 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are confident this will be a smooth and positive transition, and we are excited about the opportunity to continue to provide educational choices for your children. Thank you for your support and dedication to our school.