Picture Day will be Tuesday, April 8, at both Eagle Elementary and Secondary. Lifetouch is offering a free digital image with your purchase. See below or click the flyer on the right for details:
Picture Day: 04/08/2014
Order today and get a free digital image* of your child's school portrait-great for your mobile device and for sharing on the web. It's easy to order online and choose your portrait options.
Picture Day ID: WP913281Y0
Coupon Code: FREEREZ
This spring, we are proud to partner with Operation Smile to transform the lives of over 200 children throughout North America and around the world - one smile at a time.
*Terms & Conditions:
Offer is only available on mylifetouch.com until June 30, 2014 on orders placed before 11:59pm CST. Not valid for adjustments on prior purchases or after the promotional period, or with any other offer. Products, prices, availability, and offers are subject to change without notice. Lifetouch National School Studios has the right to cancel an order due to altered, unauthorized, or ineligible use of coupon code. Enter Coupon Code FREEREZ on mylifetouch.com to redeem offer.
Dear Eagle Academy Families:
I am writing to tell you of an exciting opportunity Eagle Academy has been given. Our sponsor, Buckeye Community Hope Foundation, has offered the elementary campus a new charter beginning with the 2014-2015 school year.
Our K-5 learners will now be a part of the new REACH Academy. REACH stands for "Responsible, Educated, Accountable, Community of Helpers".
What does this mean for you and your children?
* Increased educational opportunities
* A renewed mission and vision
* Curriculum that promotes community involvement, outreach, and service learning
What is staying the same?
* REACH Academy will continue to be under the leadership of Ms. Shannon Kane
* Much of her staff will return for the 2014-15 school year
* Students -- our goal is to keep all of our current students and continue to work with them to build on their successes
* We will continue to serve students in Kindergarten through Grade 5
* Location -- we will remain at 2014 Consaul St.
* Transportation -- yellow bus service with continue to be offered
* Eagle Academy Secondary will remain at 1430 Idaho Street and be there to enroll your students when they are ready to enter grade 6 and continue on to Graduation Day!
What will be new?
* A new name means new school colors, a new logo, and a new mascot
* Family and Parental Involvement -- new opportunities to participate
* Our Five Pillars: Responsibility, Education, Accountability, Character, and Helping
* A new level of excitement as we prepare for these changes in our educational community
We welcome your feedback and questions regarding this opportunity. Please contact me directly at 419-474-3235 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are confident this will be a smooth and positive transition, and we are excited about the opportunity to continue to provide educational choices for your children. Thank you for your support and dedication to our school.
Eagle ELEMENTARY has made a calender change to accomodate Parent-Teacher Conferences. We will have no school on Friday, April 4. We WILL have school on May 12. This only applies to the Elementary school!
Conferences will take place on April 3 from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. and all day on April 4. Please contact your child's teacher to arrange a conference time. It is VERY important that you attend, as new enrollment packets will need to be filled out for the 2014-15 school year.
Kindergarten Round-up will also take place on April 4 in the elementary school library. This event is for families wishing to enroll students in kindergarten for the 2014-15 school year. Please bring your child's birth certificate, social security card, proof of residency (lease or utility bill), and immunization
Welcome to Eagle Academy's website! My name is Mrs. Hunt, and I am the Title 1 Reading Teacher at EAE.